YOGA FARM VERMONT
DATES: OCTOBER 5TH-8TH, 2018
LOCATION: LINCOLN, VT
Immerse yourself in nature's bounty while practicing yoga on an ecologically sustainable yoga farm. This unique retreat is inspired by our effort to conduct our lives in natural balance with earth's cycles to facilitate our journey towards freedom, happiness, and love with respect towards the environment.
- Intimate Master Classes with Marco
- Meditations in Nature led by Gillian, Co-Director of MEI
- Yoga and Ecology with Russell, Co-Director MEI
- Dharma Talks
- Unlimited savasana
- Lovely, clean, and beautifully simple accommodations
- Organic, prana rich food grown on site or sourced from local farm network
- Three meals per day, housemade kombucha, wild harvested herbal tea
- Peak New England Fall foliage
- Happy cows, tender lambs, and spunky chickens
- 158 acres of meadows, pastures, horticulture fields, hardwood forest, evergreens, beaver ponds, old orchards, seasonal streams, stonewalls, and wildlife nestled in the Green Mountains National Forest alongside the New Haven River
- An on-site acupuncturist
- An assistant, on call to facilitate sukha
Yoga Farm Vermont Retreat Policy: $600 investment to Team Rojas required to secure your spot on Retreat. Due to the intimate nature of Yoga Farm Retreat, the investment is nonrefundable. In extenuating circumstances only, full amount less $100 deposit will be refunded if you find another student to fill the spot at current cost.
We are now accepting donations to the Raja Yoga Retreat Scholarship Fund. To donate or apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Raja Yoga Full Week Retreat Policy: $600 deposit required to secure your spot on Retreat. The deposit is non-refundable. Balance is due sixty days prior to retreat start date. No refunds sixty days prior to start date of retreat for any reason. In extenuating circumstances, balance (less non-refundable deposit) will be refunded if you find another student to fill your spot at current cost. Deposit is payable by cash or check to AMK Holistic Inc. and mailed to 315 W 75th St. Suite 4R NY, NY 10023. Balance is payable by cash, check, credit card (credit cards carry up to 4% transaction fee), or bank wire ( + small fee). Namaste!