Yoga and Ecology Immersion
full two week immersion/100 Hour YOGA TT:
August 18-September 2, 2018
week one yoga camp:
august 18-august 25
week two yoga camp:
august 26-september 2
Location: Metta Earth institute,
Participate in the contemplative study of yoga and ecology. In this yogic lifestyle immersion program, we will bring awareness to our present condition to learn how to tap into a higher level of consciousness healing ourselves and our home, Planet Earth. Among vibrantly beautiful mountains and a pristine river, we practice and play, experiment and experience a wonderful, nourishing yoga vacation.
This Immersion is intended to deepen your yoga practice and knowledge. As such, if you are a yoga teacher interested in continuing your education, our experience optionally qualifies you to receive a 100-hour training. It is not mandatory and does not involve any other work or additional sessions.
To expand your understanding, click here for more in-depth details of Om TERRA, Yoga and Ecology Immersion Program.
- Practical application of Yamas and Niyamas
- Yoga and Ecology Philosophy
- Eco-yoga: asana in nature
- Karma yoga
- A Holistic Chinese Healing Treatment
- Dharma Talks
- Prana-rich, local, organic meals, housemade kombucha, wild harvested herbal tea
- 158 acres of meadows, pastures, horticulture fields, hardwood forest, evergreens, beaver ponds, old orchards, seasonal streams, stonewalls, and wildlife nestled in the Green Mountains National Forest alongside the New Haven River with happy cows, affectionate sheep, and spunky chickens
Email email@example.com for more information!
Cancellation Policy: Full payment is required to reserve your reservation for the program. You may receive a full refund minus a $45 processing fee up to one month prior to the program. Any cancellations after that are not eligible for a refund. If the student finds another participant to take his/her spot at the same cost, a refund may be available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.